Social

Subscribe Now for our

"FREE E-BOOK"

and start learning to get laid with a

'NEW HOT GIRL'

EVERY                  WEEK!

twitter pua redsky youtube pua redsky youtube pua redsky

Monday, April 8, 2013

Approach Anxiety is dead


Approach Anxiety is dead:

 -Abundance and Significance

“When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”
― Anthony Robbins

Although I am not a big Neuro Linguistic Programming fan. Anthony Robbins has said some things that have stuck out in my mind and he definitely has an energy that exudes a large amount of sincerity and significance.

He has two qualities that are very important in the process of improving your game and mastering seduction. These are optimism and a high personal view of his self worth.

Many people can try to become dating coaches and claim that they know all there is to know about getting laid, tongue in cheek and all. They may even make a few dollars at it.

Other people can deceive by being on reality shows selling false truths along with unnecessary routines of a step by step mc-method that fades a few years after being overused.

However 2 things are always certain. They will always help you prevail and deliver you the women you always desired. Those 2 things are abundance and significance.

Nail them into your brain because you are about to be inspired.

Although I may never be on the level of Anthony Robins when it comes to motivational enlightenment. I can tell you that you don't need to be anything special to get a beautiful woman.

All you need to do is believe that you are. Misogynist or not, it lies in your personal view of your self worth.

What PUA is 'about' to me, is this:

PUA is about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than just looking for love.

Don't make excuses anymore. It's not anyone else's fault but mine! I'm able to get the girl of my dreams! I'm able to get out of this deteriorative slump that I put myself in! I'm able! I'm able! I'm able to do anything!

Listen to yourself. Don't listen to anyone else. If she doesn't appreciate you then 'you' don't need her. Is she even that special? What does she bring to you?

She brings absolutely nothing. What is 30 to 45 mins of intimate build up, some passion and 30 seconds of endorphine injected pleasure really worth?

It's not worth anything. It's definitely not worth it with someone who doesn't want you all that much to begin with.

So move on to the next. Don't be afraid to talk to her. Who cares, even if you don't hit it off then there are still a billion others out there waiting to be explored. Atleast I tried my best.

I even went in for the kiss. She smiled but no luck, maybe next time. At least I know what I can get away with.

You think she's beautiful?

Yes she is very beautiful but what?

What does she do for you?

Nothing! She does nothing. She complains and stresses you out about nothing. She gets jealous for things that she is doing herself. She takes advantage of you verbally, financially and shamelessly.

The truth is that 'you' bring more to the table than she does.

What do I bring?

Actually, I bring a lot. I bring security, safety and guidance. I provide, I protect, I lead.

I am somebody. I am more than she will ever be. I have a carreer. I have ambition.

The only ambition she'll ever have is geared towards a Louis Vuitton accessory. So why am I even thinking about rejection. I should be rejecting her.

Why was I afraid of her rejecting me, again?

Now I know myself.

Now I found myself.

Now I am significant.

And now I'm making out with a beautiful girl.

Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment